We will visit :
- Claude Monet's wonderful gardens in the village of Giverny.
- Rouen, a major historic city of Normandy where the ending of Joan of Arc's terrible fate took place. We will see the Cathedral and enjoy the old streets.
- Etretat, a coast village, famous for its very original clives that Monet and other painters depicted.
- On the 2nd day, we'll reach Honfleur, a beautiful village and essential place in the history of the Impressionist art.
- We will go to the town of Bayeux and have the great opportunity to observe the 1000 year-old Tapestry that relates the Norman conquest of England by William the Conqueror.
- On the 3rd day, we will visit the abbey of Mont Saint Michel, The Wonder of the Western World.
*Giverny, Bayeux Tapestry & Mt St Michel tickets included
Accommodation & Meals not included