We will discover both the American and Anglo-Canadian landing sectors :
- The Memorial of Caen, the most strategic city of Normandy during the war.
- Pegasus Bridge, strategic spot that the British paratroopers took brilliantly.
- Arromanches where we'll see the remains of the artificial harbor used by the allies to convey the necessary equipments. Nearby is the artillery battery of Longues-sur-Mer with its 4 canons.
- On the 2nd day we'll go to Omaha Beach and the American Cemetery.
- La Pointe du Hoc where the U.S Rangers proved the highest courage while climbing clives under fire!
- Utah Beach and the town of Sainte-Mère-Eglise with its famous church.
*Tickets included / Accommodation & Meals not included